My notes for Teaching the New Testament
Notes on teaching the New Testament
Download entire book as PDF
Read by chapter
Overview - Contents, Maps, Timeline and How to Use this Study
1. Gospel or Gospels?
2. Matthew and Mark begin the true story
3. Luke and John begin the true story
4. Matthew continues the true story
5. Mark continues the true story
6. Luke continues the true story
7. John continues the true story
8. The purpose of the true story
9. The purpose of the true story - continued
10. The purpose of the true story from John's perspective
11. Our Lord Jesus' resurrection
12. Starting points and Pentecost
13. Healing, preaching and prayer
14. More firsts
15. Another first -Stephen
16. Another first and its results - more firsts!
17. The persecutor converted, and persecuted: and the ministry of encouragement
18. A major new departure
19. Converted persecutor becomes teacher, plus different persecution!
20. First missionary journey: the Council of Jerusalem
21. Second Missionary Journey
22. Third Missionary Journey
23. The Earliest Letters
24. 1 and 2 Corinthians 55 A.D.
25. Romans 57 A.D.
26. Back to the Book of Acts
27. Letters written from house arrest in Rome A.D. 60-62
28. Timothy, Titus, Peter, Hebrews, Jude and John
29. Revelation and Acts 1:6-7
Appendix one: So why study the Bible?
Appendix two - Which Herod is which?